A big storm has been slamming the entire state of Oklahoma since yesterday afternoon. In the past 24 hours, it has been a steady flow of freezing rain, ice, sleet, and snow. There is a good chance that Heather and I will be snowed-in our house for the next two days.
With the reality of being snowed-in for 2+ days settling in, the question becomes what to do in this situation without being bored out of my mind.
Here’s my list of things to do while snowed-in…
- Winter house cleaning – clean the entire house
- Brush the dogs
- Give the dogs a bath
- Finally play my new Xbox 360
- Watch everything saved on the DVR
- Read a book
- Watch LOST season 5 to prepare for next week’s season 6 premiere
- Cut my hair
- Creative cooking
- Facebook & Twitter like a mad dog
- Take a nap
- P90X workout
What else should I add to my list? What else is there to do when you are snowed-in?