Posts Tagged ‘Random’
Tags: Funny, Life, Ministry, People, Random, Videos
Tags: Commercials, Funny, Life, People, Random, TV
Because sometimes it is really good to laugh…
Tags: Culture, Funny, Life, Music, People, Random, YouTube
Shout out to Luke Whitmire for sharing this YouTube goodness.
Tags: Friends, Funny, Inspirational, Life, No Shave November, People, Random, Videos
Yes, it is time for me to earn some more points to my man card. There is no better way to do that than by participating in “No Shave November” and growing a manly beard.
No Shave November is as simple as it sounds. All NSN consists of is picking a part of your body you normally shave and do not shave that area for the month of November. No Shave November is not gender biased. Women are encouraged as well as men in participating in this awesome month-long journey. It is not a competition. So if you know you have patchy, inconsistent facial hair that might be considered weak, you have nothing to worry about. Let it grow proudly. No Shave November is all about giving our Pro Glides, Mach 3s, Venuses, Fusions, Quattros, Norelcos, and Remingtons a well-deserved break for one month.
I participated in No Shave November for the first time in 2007 and it was awesome. It was my first time to sport a beard and I promised myself that it would not be my last time. I hope to grow a fuller, thicker, more manlier beard this year.
In 2008, I kept a daily record of my No Shave November experiment (not on the blog because that would have been super boring for you, thus guaranteeing the loss of all my consistent readers) and posted sporadic updates on how the beard was coming. My goal was to take a picture everyday at the same spot, mesh all the pictures together, and make a sweet animation video of my beard growing before your very eyes.
Here is my No Shave November 2008 video…
So are you going to join me in participating in No Shave November 2010?
Men, are you going to join me in rocking the best beard you can grow in 30 days? Women, are you going to join me in letting your legs, your armpits, one leg/one armpit, or even a patch on your knees grow free for 30 days? Those of you that may have some rules and regulations about facial hair in your school or workplace, let me encourage you to grow something in the spirit of NSN. If you go to school where you can only have sideburns to your ears and hair above your upper lip, then I encourage you to rock the best sideburns and stache that you can for 30 days.
Can I count on you joining the No Shave November army starting TODAY, November 1?
Tags: Friends, Funny, Life, Ministry, NORTHchurch, People, Random, REVOLUTION, Sports, Videos
Recently, REVOLUTION associate student pastor Michael Bergstrasser – that’s B-E-R-G-S-T-R-A-S-S-E-R – went to the Memorial vs Sante Fe high school football game and met some new friends. Here are some of the highlights…
Shown at REVOLUTION on Wednesday, September 8, 2010.
Tags: Faith, Family, Friends, Life, Ministry, People, Random, Spirituality, Sports, Twitter
After seeing this great idea on Rodney Fout’s blog, I thought I would share some of my tweets I sent out this week…
- “The local church is the hope of the world.” // I LOVE BEING A PART OF THE CHURCH. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE ON EARTH LIKE THE CHURCH.
- You cannot choose IF you are a leader. You can only choose HOW you lead.
- When something amazing happens, it is a natural thing to share that w/ others. Wed, Aug 4 was a historic night - http://tinyurl.com/24qqtle
- “Good is the enemy of great.” ~ Jim Collins
- “Being classy is lame.” – Heather Cromer at the opera // I LOVE MY WIFE!!!
- Looks like Benji Molina has been hitting those buffets with Joba Chamberlain. #Yankees #Rangers #MLB
- Happy Birthday @shannonfoutsnc! Heather & I love and appreciate you so much. Make sure @rodneyfouts spoils you more than normal today.
- Had a moment I will NEVER forget in Maine. Got the privilege to pray over two of my heroes – my Papa & Mimi. Love them so much.
- Happy Birthday @benpirtle! Proud to be serving this generation alongside you. Keep changing the world.
- 3 generations of Cromer’s. Do we look alike??? http://twitpic.com/2ebmah
- Happy BDay to the creative ninja @bergstrasser. Love this world-changing, bearded man of God. Couldn’t ask for a better partner in ministry.
- Just landed in #OKC. The temperature when I left Maine = 71. The temperature when I arrived in OKC = 105. It’s good to be home!
- Love isn’t a feeling, emotion or sexual encounter. Love is a choice to handle your relationships the way God would want you to. @rodneyfouts
- RT @Kyle_Fox: The Chinese join two characters to form a single pictograph for “busyness”: heart and killing.
Follow me on Twitter HERE.
Tags: Dominican Republic, Funny, Life, People, Random, Travel
Tags: Funny, Life, Ministry, NORTHchurch, People, Random, REVOLUTION, The A-Team, Videos
This is easily one of my favorite REVOLUTION videos of all-time.
Tags: Funny, Life, Ministry, People, Random, Sulphur Springs Workcamp, Technology, Videos, Vimeo
I enjoy shooting, making, and editing videos from time to time. This was a video I made for Sulphur Springs Workcamp 2010. I reluctantly had to use my thespian skills (or lack there of) in this video. The title of this video is “Tuesday Morning Part 2″ because this is how I got to Shannon Oaks Church on the Tuesday morning of SSWC 2010. I accidently over slept and had to hustle from OKC.
WARNING: The special effects from this video could possibly make your brain explode.
Tags: Funny, Life, Ministry, People, Random
Talking with a guy I’ve never met about my job as a student pastor where I get the privilege to work everyday with middle and high school students, and he says…
“SO…HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO BE A JUNIOR PASTOR?”