15 KEYS FOR YOUR FULL POTENTIAL…
- Be positive. Your mind is more powerful than you think.
- Build high expectations into others.
- What is down in the well comes up in the bucket. Fill yourself with positive things.
- Your education matters. Don’t cut corners – you’ll only cheat yourself if you don’t learn the material.
- Sports are great…as a complement to academics.
- Find employment that excites you for reasons beyond the salary.
- Make conservative decisions with debt.
- Don’t take hassles from work home with you.
- Goals are important, but make sure they are worthy goals – you just might reach them!
- Don’t fear risk – life is an adventure, not a dress rehearsal.
- Make the best decisions you can after deliberation and prayer, but don’t second-guess yourself. You did the best you could.
- Be careful with mind-altering substances, even legal ones. Addiction can sneak up and destroy your life.
- Don’t be afraid to be different.
- You will fail. Remember that, but don’t fear it.
- True toughness is how you respond to adversity.
(From “Uncommon” by Tony Dungy)