After seeing this great idea on Rodney Fout’s blog, I thought I would share some of my tweets I sent out this week…
- “The local church is the hope of the world.” // I LOVE BEING A PART OF THE CHURCH. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE ON EARTH LIKE THE CHURCH.
- You cannot choose IF you are a leader. You can only choose HOW you lead.
- When something amazing happens, it is a natural thing to share that w/ others. Wed, Aug 4 was a historic night - http://tinyurl.com/24qqtle
- “Good is the enemy of great.” ~ Jim Collins
- “Being classy is lame.” – Heather Cromer at the opera // I LOVE MY WIFE!!!
- Looks like Benji Molina has been hitting those buffets with Joba Chamberlain. #Yankees #Rangers #MLB
- Happy Birthday @shannonfoutsnc! Heather & I love and appreciate you so much. Make sure @rodneyfouts spoils you more than normal today.
- Had a moment I will NEVER forget in Maine. Got the privilege to pray over two of my heroes – my Papa & Mimi. Love them so much.
- Happy Birthday @benpirtle! Proud to be serving this generation alongside you. Keep changing the world.
- 3 generations of Cromer’s. Do we look alike??? http://twitpic.com/2ebmah
- Happy BDay to the creative ninja @bergstrasser. Love this world-changing, bearded man of God. Couldn’t ask for a better partner in ministry.
- Just landed in #OKC. The temperature when I left Maine = 71. The temperature when I arrived in OKC = 105. It’s good to be home!
- Love isn’t a feeling, emotion or sexual encounter. Love is a choice to handle your relationships the way God would want you to. @rodneyfouts
- RT @Kyle_Fox: The Chinese join two characters to form a single pictograph for “busyness”: heart and killing.
Follow me on Twitter HERE.