A lot of people have been asking for updates on our new English Bulldog puppy – Stella.
Here are some of the highlights…
- She is growing everyday. She has easily doubled (possibly tripled) in size since we got her. The bigger she gets, the cuter she gets.
- She is almost completely potty trained except for the occasional “can’t-hold-this-any-longer” accident. She is slowly but surely obtaining more and more freedom everyday.
- She already has one trick in her arsenal. That would be “sit”.
- The veterinarian we took her to said that she is a 10 out of 10 on every characteristic of an English Bulldog (flexibility, shape, size, underbite, breathing, etc).
- She is in the biting stage. She still has those very sharp baby teeth but she’s working on getting those out. Problem is that she’s trying to get them out by gnawing on my hand.
- Gaby and Stella are getting along great. Gaby does a great job of putting up with her. She let’s Stella bite her long ears and extra neck skin. She will play gently with Stella without hurting her.
Here are some pictures…