It is time for a change.
It is time to finally upgrade to the latest generation of video game consoles. The Xbox is simply not cutting it anymore. It makes weird noises. It never has new games (because they stopped making Xbox games).
Don’t worry, the Super Nintendo is still going strong. It doesn’t get much better than playing the 16-bit SNES on my 46-inch Samsung LCD TV. However, the SNES is a classic that must be taken care of and not overused.
It’s time for a change.
But I need your help. Which video game console should I upgrade to – Xbox 360, Wii, or PS3?
Here are some things you need to know before you give your opinion…
- I almost exclusively play sports games (Madden and baseball).
- I like to play video games occasionally to unwind and relax.
- I generally play video games by myself.
- I am a youth pastor, so upgrading to the newest video game console was inevitable.
- I already have a blueray player.
- I could care less about online gaming.
- I workout a lot and don’t want to literally play 18 holes of golf at 11:30pm when I am trying to unwind.
Knowing those things, which video game console should I upgrade to – Xbox 360, Wii, or PS3? Tell me which one I should get and the reasons why.