Found an interesting website that lists the Top 10 Fears in America. Here’s the list:
- Speaking in public
- Confined spaces
- Tunnels & bridges
- Public transportation (especially planes)
- Water (as in swimming & drowning, not drinking)
What I know about fear:
- Fear paralyzes.
- Fear often keeps you from doing what you are supposed to do and often makes you do things you are not supposed to do.
- Some fear is healthy (For example, being afraid to tickle fight a grizzly bear is healthy.)
- Let your fears be replaced by confidence in God’s plan for your life.
- “For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.” – 2 Timothy 1:7 (ESV)