Back In America

Posted: July 29, 2008 in Faith, Life, Ministry, People, Spirituality, Travel

The long journey is finally over. We made it back to Texas late last night.

It is good to be back in America, but I am missing China pretty bad. Our trip was amazing. Thank you so much for supporting us and praying for us. Lives were changed and we were used in some pretty amazing ways.

Jet-lag is currently kicking my butt today. It was extremely difficult to sleep last night. Still feeling like I was on China time, I kept waking up during the night. That being said, I am pretty wiped but wanted to make sure you knew we were back in the states.

Here is a list of things I was excited to get back to…

• My bed
  • Gaby and Kate
  • Napkins
  • Salt and Pepper
  • Forks
  • Air conditioners
  • Hot showers
  • Sit-down toilets
  • iPhone
  • Unblocked Internet
  • All my incredible students in SOC/SM

I have a lot of incredible stories to share later regarding our China trip. Let me recover from jet lag a bit.

About these ads
Comments
  1. sarahlife says:

Welcome Home B!!! Sleep well, eat a burger, and be ready to talk tomorrow!

2. Manyo says:

Rub some dirt on that jet lag.

3. briancromer says:

Good advice, Manyo.

If that doesn’t work, I will try to walk the jet lag off or I will try to shake the jet lag off.

4. Emalee says:

i don’t know when kirsten’s gonna get back on track because she has been sleeping all day!!! i think she thinks she is still on china time

5. briancromer says:

I’ve been really tired today, but I have been making myself stay awake. Got to get back to America time.

6. Emily says:

yeah. bailee slept for 13 hours straight. she would’ve slept longer but mom made me wake her up.. :P

7. Faith says:

Ha Ha emily and emalee and yeagh brian i would definetly keep myself awake:) hang in there